- Connect to the internet.
- On your old device, open the settings menu from the upper right side of the main game screen.
- Connect your game with your Facebook or Google Play or Game Center account from the Settings menu. Google Play only works if both your devices are Android and Game Center only works if both your devices are iOS. If not, you need to connect with Facebook.
- If it was connected with Facebook before, open the game again on your old device and connect to the internet to make sure it is synced.
- Connect to the internet on your new device.
- Download Manor Cafe on your new device and connect it with the same Facebook (or Game Center, or Google Play depending on your device) you connected your first game with (on your old device).
- Choose the correct data before you start the game. Please check all the data before you select one. Keep in mind that the one you don't choose will be removed permanently.
Keep in mind that once you connect a game with a Facebook account, you cannot disconnect and connect with another Facebook account.